lördag 24 januari 2009

Been to a crop...

today. A day full of talented and supersweet girls ♥♥♥ I've had a blast and I got to meet Malin for the first time and she's a doll ♥♥
During the crop, I made one card and a thingy that I can put on the wall, don't know what I shall call it, but I'll take a pic of it tomorrow and put it here for you all to see... And I started on a layout, but that's not finished yet so I think I'll continue on it tomorrow!

On my way home, it's about 50 miles to drive, I almost drove into a flock of deers. They ran up on the road just in front of my car and I was about 4 inches from one of them before my car stopped and then I had three deers to the left of the car an two on the right side of the car. Guess if my heart was beating after that??? Luckily the weather isn't to good to day, so I wasn't speeding like I usually do, because then it might have been a different outcome to the story!!!

//Ewonne

5 kommentarer:

jacque4u2c sa...

Have a safe trip! Can't wait to see your card.

eva sa...

Simply improbably! So it is surprising to meet herd of deers. At us it is possible to meet elks.

Jennie/Deleelsia sa...

Usch vad läskigt det låter. Vilken himla tur att inget hände, men förstår att hjärtat slog lite extra slag.

Ska bli spännan de att se vad du skapat.

Min Gröna Täppa sa...

Vilken tur att allt gick bra! Man får sig verkligen en tankeställare när nåt sånt händer. Ska bli spännande att se vad du skapat!

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Du är också en doll, sweetheart! Jag hör av mig när jag är frisk igen så tar vi en lunch i pysselaffären!