lördag 28 mars 2009

Usually....

I'm really bad at passing on rewards when I get them! It's not that I'm not grateful for them but usually I don't have the time to pass them on in the proper way, so then I just leave them instead.

But since my mojo isn't present I thought I would take some time with this one that I got from sweet Dawn


It doesn't say how many I should pass it on to, but the following girls are a few of the girls who's blogs follow because of their skills in scrapbooking and cardmaking are outstandig!!! I would like to give it to all the bloggers out there that I admire but then I would have to sit here for several days! *lol*

Bodil, Lillpiga, Tettiz, Kristine, Paulien, Teresa, Toni, Eva, Pia, Yvonne, and for last, but not least Hanne!
Thank you so much ladies for the constant inspiration you give to the blogworld ♥♥♥

12 kommentarer:

Jeanette Wallén sa...

Oj! Wow! Här smyger man in för att kolla vad du har hittat på och så har JAG fått en award!!! :0 :D

Tack sötis!! *kramar om*

Kristine sa...

Tusen tusen takk Ewonne!
Den betyr mye for meg;)
God helg!
Klemmer fra Kristine;)

Eva sa...

Ewonne, you are sooo sweet!!!! Thank you so much for the award. OK, I am just like you, I don't keep them going, but I have another one that is in the back burner, so I will make a special post tomorrow.....thank you again for your sweetness. Have a fabulous day and sending you some mojo!! However after seeing your previous card, you got it, girl!!! Hugs, Eva

Eva sa...

WOW...thank you for the award....I am so honored for you to pick me among those fabulous ladies!!! I am just as bad as you are with posting awards, but I will do it tomorrow.... Thank you again!!! You are very sweet!!

Pia sa...

Tusind tak for awarden Ewonne, den er jeg rigtig glad for

Papirdilla sa...

Åh, det var veldig søtt av deg. Så klart jeg vil ha den! Faktisk min første award, så jeg ble jo litt stolt:) Tusen, tusen takk. Denne setter jeg virkelig stor pris på:)
Klem, Hanne

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Tack sweetie!! Vi ses imorgon! *kram*

Yvonne Hagane sa...

Wow, tusen takk for denne flotte awarden, Ewonne! Det setter jeg stooor pris på!
Stor klem:)

anne bodil sa...

Tusen takk for denne flotte awarden, nå ble jeg kjempeglad! :)

Julie Allain sa...

Hello Ewonne you have been picked to join the Inspirational Team x

Bettan sa...

Grattis till till nya dtmedlemskapet :-)

catz sa...

Thank you so very much!! So very sweet of you to give me this award......I will treasure it! Teresa