torsdag 21 maj 2009

Time for a crop!!

A small crop, but still.... Have the day off work tomorrow, so I'm going home to Malin, who also have the day off, and we're going to scrap all day long!

Almost every night for the last week or so, I've been cyber-cropping with some other girls, it's so much fun. We are on the MSN, and give each other challenges and tips on different competitions out there and we're just having a BLAST!!! I've actually made some things as well, but since it's for competitions and guest DT work I just can't show it yet! But it'll come.

But I CAN show you this card I made for Scrapaddicted!


The stamp I've used are: Swirl, Äppelblom och Det är din dag.


Thanks for stopping by and you're comments are really appriciated ♥♥♥

7 kommentarer:

Mette sa...

Så himla fint!

Lotta sa...

Mmmm, här bara kryllar av ögongodis i din blogg ju....Du är bara så duktig!!

Nilla sa...

Vackert som alltid! kram Nilla

Sara sa...

Underbart!!

fanny sa...

Men jeez, kvinna, du är ju helt fantastisk :-) Snacka om ögongodis. Nu blev jag inspirerad...

Malin ~ Lillpiga sa...

Tack för idag, gumman!

Unknown sa...

Underbart vackert!