måndag 12 januari 2009

And we have a winner!!!

In the blogcandy!!!
I used Random.org to help me get a winning number! It looked like this:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

107

Timestamp: 2009-01-12 07:22:39 UTC


And comment no 107 was this one:

Dawn sa...

Hi Ewonne

Thanks for stopping by my blog - you have some gorgeous creations here - will be checking them out more closely!

AND your blog candy is amazing too!

Dawn

den 7 januari 2009 01:21:00 CET


So A Big congrat to you Dawn!!!!!

E-mail me your addy and I'll be sending you your new goodies :o)


And for those of you who didn't win! Keep your eyes open because any day now, there will be a new blog candy in here ;o)


//Ewonne

3 kommentarer:

~Vittory~ sa...

Lots of congratulations to Dawn!
Will be waiting for new chance! =)
Thank you Ewonne!

Dawn sa...

Oh Wow!!!
Can't believe I have won!!!

Thanks so much!!!

Dawn
xx

Cazzy sa...

Congrats Dawn.